In applications where the reliability and performance of electrical connections are critical, such as gas tight barriers or high-pressure differentials, hermetic packaging is essential to maintaining system integrity.
Martec’s Hermetic packaging protects your electronics against environmental conditions, including pressure differentials, humidity/moisture, temperature, and other harsh environmental consideration, stopping disruption to your electrical systems. The materials used in our Hermetics Packaging can be selected depending on environment required and configured to suit electrical performance.
Martec designs and manufactures hermetic packages with specific customer requirements in mind. Number and size of contacts vary depending on the customer need. Martec uses glass as the insulator in the hermetic packages to ensure hermeticity for use in very harsh environments.
- Shell material: Stainless Steel, Titanium or Kovar
- Pin material: Alloy 52, Kovar or Stainless Steel
- Insulator: Glass
- Insulation Resistance: 100 GΩ @ 500 V DC
- Packaging size: To customer requirements
- Styles Available: Power Surface Mount, Tub Flatpack, Plug Ins, Relays, Bespoke Machined Housing